What you need to know
- All bookings must be pre-booked and paid in full*, we will not accept walk ins.
- You can book for your session in-line with Scottish Government guidelines. Currently 3 households. 8 ppl max. This means you can come along with one other household as a group of 7 max ppl as instructor counts as 1 household.
- You must complete Customer Information Form provided by SAC, including all participants details only to be used for track and trace if required and the SAC Participation Disclaimer.
- We will be operating staggered start times to minimise risk of groups overlapping, each group booking will be allocated a 1.5-hour time slot on the course.
- Our instructors will take you around the course maintaining social distancing at all times.
- The building will be closed, and the entrance will be via a side gate. (Ayrshire only)
- Do not arrive early, if you are early please stay in car park until your instructor comes to get you for your timeslot.
- IMPORTANT - Stay at home if you or any member of your household are showing any symptoms of the COVID-19 infection.
- Come wearing the clothes you will participate in. Please note as the building is closed there are no toilets available. We still recommend to bring a change of clothes if you would like to do the water obstacles.
- Leave all personal belongings in your vehicle. We cannot be responsible for any personal belongings.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided in the car park on arrival.
General Rules & Safety Measures
- Hand sanitiser stations will be provided around the course in various areas.
- Obstacles will be sprayed with disinfectant after use and between each group.
- Social distancing will always be maintained between instructors and groups and should be maintained between households in each group.
- Strictly no spitting and if you need to cough/clear your throat cover your mouth with your arm.
- All rubbish must be taken home with you.
- If you are allergic to hand sanitiser, please bring your own product to use.
- No spectators allowed.
All procedures and safety measures should be followed if they are not you will be asked to leave immediately. This is a new procedure for us to follow as well so please show patience with our instructors and staff at this time. We look forward to welcoming you to our centres. Please confirm with your prefered location their re-opening date as they may differ per site.
Please note some booking procedures may vary per site. You should confirm with your preferred location their booking policy.